Chocolate Salty Balls is a Kodi addon housed in the Blamo repo featuring adult cartoons and anime aimed at a more mature (lol!) audience looking for streaming options. Of course, Chocolate Salty Balls features episodes of its namesake South Park, along with Futurama, Rick and Morty, King of the Hill, and many more. This addon offers popular animated TV shows via Kodi that you won’t want to miss and many favorites that you’ll want to see again and again.
This Kodi addon also attempts to provide any available specials, movies, documentaries, and behind the scenes content when they exist for each show. If you’re just feeling down in the dumps and needing a good laugh at someone else’s expense for once, do so with the free streaming cartoons available here in Chocolate Salty Balls.
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer Surfshark VPN.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and helpful 24/7 live chat support, Surfshark VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Advanced Kodi TV Addon Installer Info
If you have experience installing Kodi TV addons and are comfortable doing so, you simply need the repo address. The Blamo Repo houses Chocolate Salty Balls at http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/
Before Installing Chocolate Salty Balls or ANY Kodi Third-Party TV Addon
Before allowing a third-party addon installation the XBMC Foundation requires a setting adjustment. This began with the release of Kodi 17 Krypton. Check out our Enable Unknown Sources guide to get Kodi setup for your installation of unofficial Kodi TV addons. Kodi will not allow the Blamo repo source without some Krypton and newer system settings being switched on.
You may also wish to re-enable Kodi’s default skin if you’ve installed a custom Kodi skin or a build that included one. All of the images used in this Chocolate Salty Balls guide to illustrate the installation steps use the Estuary skin, Kodi’s default skin since the release of Kodi 17 Krypton.
How To Install Chocolate Salty Balls Kodi TV Addon Guide
To install Chocolate Salty Balls on your Kodi device perform each step in the easy Kodi TV addon install guide below.
How to Install Chocolate Salty Balls Home Repo Source
Chocolate Salty Balls can be found in the Mr Blamo repository. Kodi first needs to recognize the Mr Blamo repo URL as a valid source for TV Addon installs and updates. As long as you’ve enabled unknown sources in Kodi, then follow along below to get started.
- Click on the gear cog icon at the top of Kodi’s main menu to get into the System.
- Then, click on the File manager.
- Click on Add Source on the left.
- Next, click where it says <None> and enter a custom URL.
- Enter this url: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/, then click on OK.
- Move down right below the source address you just put in and enter Blamo, then click OK once more.
- Then, check for errors, particularly in the repo source URL, then click on OK to complete installation of the source info.
How to Install the Chocolate Salty Balls Home Repository, the Mr Blamo Repo
- Back on Kodi’s main menu (get there by clicking the back button twice on your Fire TV remote), click the Add-ons menu item.
- Click at the top of the menu on the Add-on browser icon, which looks like an open box and sometimes called the Package manager.
- Kodi provides a list of options, click on Install from zip file.
- Select from the dialog box pop up the Blamo source installed earlier.
- Then, choose the repository.blamo-X.X.X.zip file (named repository.blamo-0.1.3.zip at time of writing) to install from the Blamo Repo. Click on the Blamo Repo zip file, or select it then navigate over to click on the OK button. Either way works fine as long as the Blamo Repo zip file shows in the status bar at the bottom of the dialog window.
- You should see a pop up in the top right corner of your screen telling you Blamo Repo Installed, move down to the last section of this Chocolate Salty Balls install guide.
How to Install Chocolate Salty Balls Kodi TV Addon
- Click on Install From Repository.
- To install Chocolate Salty Balls, select the Blamo Repo.
- Within the Blamo Repo directory go into Video Add-Ons.
- For installation select__Chocolate Salty Balls__.
- Click on Install!
- Shortly, you’ll see the message Chocolate Salty Balls add-on installed appear.
The Chocolate Salty Balls Kodi TV addon installed successfully and is waiting to make you laugh. Don’t make it wait too long; I sense you could use a good laugh!
P.S. I Love You
If you really love watching more mature (lolz!) animated, potentially thought-provoking, and perhaps even occasionally sacrilegious adult-themed cartoons and anime, you may also want to check out the Adult Swim Kodi addon. The Adult Swim addon specializes in Cartoon Network late-night offerings.
Let us know how you like Chocolate Salty Balls in the comments below. This Kodi addon is one of the best ways to get high quality streaming cartoons and anime onto your Firestick or Fire TV . Just make sure you’re going through a VPN when using Kodi for privacy and security.