Lions Den is a new free movie Kodi addon found in the Supremacy repository. Lions Den Kodi addon features categories for Movies, Kids, and YouTube. This one-click addon is simple to navigate with alphabetical listings, Lions Den also features full HD streams for a higher quality and more enjoyable streaming experience.
Below, we supply you with both abbreviated steps for the more advanced Kodi user as well as the detailed procedures with screenshots. For the MTM illustrated guide of how to install Lion’s Den Kodi Addon scroll down the page. Make sure that you enable unknown sources within Kodi if attempting to install Lions Den on Kodi 17 Krypton or newer.
Lions Den Kodi Addon Install Advanced
Repo Name: Supremacy Repository
Source URL: http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/
Quick Steps to Install Lions Den Kodi Addon
- Lanuch Kodi > Home screen > System > File Manager > Add Source > <None>
- Type > http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ > OK > supremacy > OK
- Kodi main menu > Addons > Package Installer > Install From Zip File
- Select Supremacy source > repository.supremacy-2.5.zip > OK > install
- Click Install From Repository > Supremacy Repository > Video Addons > Lions Den > Install
How to Stream Free Content Anonymously
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer Surfshark VPN for price, speed, and privacy.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and helpful 24/7 live chat support, Surfshark VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Right now, you can try the Surfshark VPN app free for 30 days. Get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 30-day money back guarantee.
Why is VPN Important?
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, save yourself a lot of trouble and read this article:
An Encrypted VPN Doesn't Only Hide Your Identity: What is VPN?
Illustrated Step by Step Guide To Install Lions Den Kodi Addon
You’ll need to enable unknown sources before moving forward with this tutorial. Installation of Lions Den third-party addon will not be permitted unless you make the required setting shift if you have Kodi v17 Krypton or newer.
Provide Lions Den Source URL
- Circle back to the Kodi main menu, click on the System cog icon.
- Next, click on the File Manager in the bottom right.
- Then, select Add Source.
- Select <None>.
- Enter the following carefully: http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo.
- Name the source supremacy, check for typos and click OK.
How To Install Supremacy Repo
Now that you’ve provided Kodi with the Lions Den repository source, installing the Repo will be a breeze.
- Go back to the Kodi Homescreen and select Addons.
- Then, click on the Add-on Browser (AKA Package Installer) icon in the top left.
- Click Install From Zip File.
- Next, select the supremacy source and press OK.
- Choose repository.supremacy-X.X.zip and click OK.
How To Install Lions Den Kodi Addon
Almost done; all you need to do is go into the Supremacy repository and install the Lions Den Kodi addon or whatever interests you.
- Once you see the notification that the repo finished downloading and installing, head back to Add-ons and select Install From Repository.
- Then, choose Supremacy Repository.
- Next, go into Video Addons.
- Select Lions Den.
- Clcik Install button.
Wait for the installation popup, anonymize yourself with the Surfshark VPN app and dive in! All the video add-ons you choose to install can be accessed through Kodi’s home screen in the addons tab on the left-hand column.
We hope you find Lions Den enjoyable. Any questions you have surrounding how to install Lions Den on Kodi for Android will be answered asap. Please enter them below in the comments section and…
May your streams never run dry!