Loki is a great all-in-one Kodi Addon that finds and presents free streaming content able to please nearly everyone. Within Loki Kodi addon, you’ll find Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Kids, Music, Karaoke, Fitness, Sports, WWE, UFC, and even live PPV events. As we approach the holidays, you will even find a large selection of Christmas movies and music.
Advanced Kodi User Guide to Loki Addon Install
You’ll find a more detailed and fully illustrated Kodi addon installation guide for Loki farther down the page if you need it.
Loki Repo Location
Repo Name: Loki Repository
Source URL: http://kodiuk.tv/repo
Quick Steps To Install Loki Kodi Addon
- Click Kodi System > File Manager > Add Source > <None>.
- Type http://kodiuk.tv/repo, click OK, name it loki and click OK again.
- Click Kodi Add-ons > Add-ons browser > Install from Zip File > loki > repository.Loki-X.X.X.zip.
- Click Install from Repository > Loki Repository > Video Add-ons > Loki > Install.
How to Anonymously Access Free Streams
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer IPVanish VPN.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and amazing 24/7 live chat support, IPVanish VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Try the IPVanish VPN app now and get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 7-day money back guarantee.
Privacy Info Notice
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, read this article:
Illustrated Steps To Install Loki Kodi Addon
If you haven’t yet, it is required by the XBMC Foundation that you enable unknown sources in Kodi 17 or later before following these steps to install the Loki addon. If you don’t even have your Firestick jailbroken yet, simply follow our Firestick Hack guide to get this first crucial step taken care of.
Provide Kodi Loki Repo Source
- Above the Kodi main menu, click the System icon.
- Click the File Manager.
- Click Add Source on the left.
- Then, click on <None>.
- Type in http://kodiuk.tv/repo, then click OK.
- Name it loki, double check the URL for typos, and click OK again.
Install Loki Kodi Repository
- Back at the Kodi main menu, click Add-ons.
- Click the Add-ons browser icon at top left of the screen.
- Choose to Install from Zip File.
- Select the loki repo source.
- Click on the repository.Loki-X.X.X.zip file to install the Loki Repo.
- Once the Loki repository installs, you should notice a Loki Repository installed alert message pop-up for a moment.
How to Install Loki Kodi Addon
- Still in the Add-ons browser, click Install from Repository.
- Click on the Loki Repository.
- Go into the Video Add-ons directory and click on the Loki add-on.
- Finally, click the Install button to install the Loki Kodi addon.
This addon is constantly updated to provide timely favorites for any time of year. Currently, the selection of Christmas movies and music for the coming holidays available in Loki is wonderful. If you’re searching Kodi addons for traditional Christmas favorites such as Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, or Miracle on 34th Street, you’ll be able to choose which version of each to watch in Loki. The latest Christmas movies are also available to watch.