Plutonium Kodi Build is a lightweight build packed full of purple mountains majesty and great streaming features. From the one and only team of Ezzerman and Wullie Mac, together known as EzzerMacs, it’s guaranteed to be a winner! Due to the small size of 140MB for this magnificent build, it works perfectly on Amazon Fire TV, Firestick and any other Kodi compatible streaming device. It features a sleek interface and finds tons of great streaming content online suitable for viewers of all ages. This includes movies, TV shows, sports, kids programs, music videos, and far more. Plutonium build easily ranks as one of the best Kodi builds ever put together.
Advanced Install Info for Kodi Plutonium Build
For those wanting a more detailed and fully illustrated guide to installing the Kodi EzzerMacs Plutonium build, you will find just the ticket farther down the page. Here, you will find the essential info and a quick synopsis for those with more experience in Kodi addon installations. Either way, don’t forget to first enable unknown sources in Kodi 17 or later.
EzzerMacs Plutonium Build Source Location
Repo Name: EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
Source URL: http://www.miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo
How to Install EzzerMacs Plutonium Build
- Click Kodi System > File Manager > Add source > <None>.
- Type http://ezzer-mac.com/repo, click OK, name it ezmac and click OK.
- Click Kodi Add-ons > Add-ons browser > Install from zip file > ezmac > repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip.
- Click Install from repository > EzzerMacs Wizard Repository > Program add-ons > Ezzermans Wizard > Install.
- Dismiss wizard news, then click Continue > Build Menu > Ezzer-Mac’s Plutonium Build > Fresh Install > Continue.
When prompted, Force Close Kodi. Give the newly installed EzzerMacs Wizard Plutonium build a few minutes to update and populate your installation fully when Kodi is launched next.
How to Stream Free Content Anonymously
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer Surfshark VPN for price, speed, and privacy.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and helpful 24/7 live chat support, Surfshark VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Right now, you can try the Surfshark VPN app free for 30 days. Get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 30-day money back guarantee.
Why is VPN Important?
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, save yourself a lot of trouble and learn more about them.
Read Why Encrypted VPN is so Important: What is VPN?
How To Install Plutonium Kodi Build Illustrated Guide
Here are the step-by-step instructions to install EzzerMacs Plutonium Kodi build. Check out our Ezzer-Macs Repo guide for more detailed information about all the great builds found in this repository and wizard.
We suggest resetting Kodi to default settings prior to installing any build for best results. It’s also necessary to enable unknown sources within Kodi before installing EzzerMacs Build Wizard Repo or the Plutonium Kodi build.
To install Plutonium Kodi Build on your Kodi device, carefully follow the steps below.
How to Install Kodi Source for EzzerMacs Build Wizard Repo
- On the Kodi home screen, click the System icon above the menu.
- Then, select File Manager.
- Next, click Add source.
- Click <None> to input a third-party source.
- Carefully type the following source URL http://ezzer-mac.com/repo and click OK.
- Then, in the box below enter the media resource name ezz or any other name to identify the source and click OK.
How to Install EzzerMacs Builds Wizard Repo
- Back at the Kodi home screen, click Add-ons menu item.
- Choose the Add-ons browser by clicking on the open box icon at top left side of the screen.
- Then choose Install from zip file.
- Choose ezz or whatever name you assigned the media source previously.
- Click on repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip.
- Wait for EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Add-on installed message to appear in the top right.
How to Install EzzerMacs Builds Wizard
- Then, click Install from repository.
- Choose EzzerMacs Wizard Repository.
- Then, click Program add-ons.
- Click Ezzermans Wizard.
- Next, click the Install button.
- At this point, the EzzerMacs Build Wizard will download and install.
The wizard will then automatically start up to lead you through the rest of the Plutonium build install process.
How to Install Plutonium Build
- Read the build wizard’s news if you like (it’s currently empty), then click Dismiss.
- Choose settings then click Continue button.
- Click the Build Menu button.
- Then, choose Ezzer-Mac’s Plutonium Build.
- Pick Fresh Install to avoid potential conflict with existing data.
- To show you understand that installing Ezzer-Mac’s Plutonium Build will wipe your Kodi data clean, click Continue.
- When prompted, Force Close Kodi.
When next you launch Kodi, it may take a few minutes for menus to build and add-ons to finish being installed. Be patient, as you’re just moments from being able to use one of the very best Kodi builds of all time. The results are very satisfyingly purplicious.
Plutonium Build Details & Features
Once ready, the Plutonium build will dazzle you with a sleek interface design fit for royalty. Plutonium is stuffed with abundant content separated into beautifully Ezz branded categories. This one-of-a-kind build is sure to fulfill all your streaming needs.
Plutonium Build Categories
- TV Shows
- True Grit
- DJ Time
- VOD & Subs
- System 1.7
- Game On
- Tap Out
- Live TV
Many of the addons associated with Plutonium are within the MTM Best Kodi Addons list for October 2023. Exodus, The Magic Dragon, Destiny of Deathstar, Medusa, and Yoda are just a few of the fantastic additions included in the Plutonium Build.
Thanks for Reading
In this MTM tutorial, we illustrated step-by-step how to install Plutonium Kodi Build. Plutonium is a phenomenal, fast working and light-weight build that is sure to be a Kodi favorite. Get to it then and connect with your Surfshark VPN app to start anonymously diving into the troves of content found online and made available on the Plutonium build just installed. It works great on the Amazon Firestick and any other Kodi-enabled streaming device. Give Plutonium a try today, then let us know what you think in the comment section below and…
May your streams never run dry!