Fluxus TV Kodi IPTV source of remote M3U playlists for IPTV channels, movies, TV shows, and live television including sports working in any media player that can use them.
Kodi, as the ultimate home entertainment center software, makes a great choice to access free IPTV links such as these working ones provided by Fluxus TV for April 2019.
How to Use Free IPTV Links with Fluxus TV Kodi Stream Sources in Kodi
Learn how to configure and setup Fluxus TV Kodi IPTV addons including the PVR IPTV Simple Client to stream free movies, TV shows, and even live sports from these great M3U playlists. The addition of the Playlist Loader Kodi addon provides nearly limitless access to free IPTV channels through the use of multiple M3U playlists. We explain these two simple ways to utilize IPTV playlist files to access all the streaming free IPTV links you want; one without even relying on further Kodi addon installations.
Fluxus TV is a very popular IPTV source provider that includes both working live TV and video on demand in their constantly updated live IPTV M3U playlists.
We have basic installation and setup information to get you streaming from Fluxus TV channels below. You can also follow the available links to find out more about these great free IPTV addons for Kodi streaming of M3U playlist channels.
Stream Free Movies, Sports, & TV Anonymously
When using free IPTV playlists found online, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced IPTV channel surfers and M3U playlist users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer IPVanish VPN.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and amazing 24/7 live chat support, IPVanish VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Try the IPVanish VPN app now and get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 7-day money back guarantee.
Privacy Info Notice
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, read this article:
Fluxus TV M3U IPTV Channels
Fluxus TV provides six different M3U playlist files (thirteen if you include all their great international cinema M3U playlist files). Each list can be considered a category within the whole Fluxus TV network.
You get live TV channels and radio stations along with streaming video on demand to watch hit movies and classics, spiritual and religious programming, closed-circuit camera feeds from around the world, and even content intended for adults only.
Fluxus Free IPTV List 2019
- Fluxus IPTV – 1500+ World-Wide Live IPTV Channels
- Fluxus Radio – 500+ Live Radio Stations From Around the World
- Fluxus Cinema – 1000+ VOD (video-on-demand) Movies
- Fluxus Faith – 100+ Spiritual and Religious network channels
- Fluxus CCTV – 200+ Closed-Circuit TV Camera Feeds
- Fluxus Lust – Adult Oriented Programming
Watch Free IPTV Channels on Kodi
The best and easiest ways to add free IPTV links into Kodi for virtually limitless free streaming IPTV channels is with the two following methods. We’ve written in detail about these two wonderful Kodi addons, so be sure to check out the write-ups for more information. You’re really gonna love both the PVR IPTV Simple Client addon and the Playlist Loader Kodi addon.
First is the PVR IPTV Simple Client, which allows the loading and very simple navigation of free IPTV channels in one M3U file at a time. We have an article that explains this addon in more detail. PVR IPTV Simple Client is included in every installation of Kodi by default. It’s a wonderful way to access free IPTV links to streaming media online when you have an M3U playlist URL.
Playlist Loader is a third-party Kodi addon you must download and install. This is currently located in the Kodil repository. This wonderful addition to Kodi allows you to install and access free IPTV channels from multiple M3U files together. You can further your knowledge about how to get up and running with it in our recent Playlist Loader Kodi addon article. This addon allows you to enable and watch unlimited free IPTV links.
How to Install Fluxus TV Kodi Stream Source in PVR IPTV Simple Client
- On the Kodi home screen, click the Add-ons menu item.
- Head into My Add-ons.
- Now click on PVR.
- Scroll down and click PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Click on the Configure button.
- Type the URL for the M3U playlist you want to use in the M3U Play List URL item, then click OK. You’ll find the free IPTV links to Fluxus TV channels listed below in this article.
- If not done already, click the Enable button in the PVR IPTV Simple Client dialog before closing it. You should get a pop-up telling you how many working IPTV channels have been loaded in the top right of the screen.
- Head back to the Kodi home screen and click the TV menu item to access your M3U playlist. You should see a list of all the live IPTV channels that loaded from the installed M3U playlist.
Special Note: If you’re using a custom Kodi build or skin and not seeing TV in the main menu, you may need to enable the TV item to have it show up in the Kodi interface. Navigate to Kodi Settings, and within the Interface area you should find a Skin item. Click on Configure Skin and then enable TV so it shows up on the Kodi main menu.
By the way, this list got a great shout-out from the Microsoft Technet site in an article regarding Kodi on Windows for IPTV Channel Surfing. Hey, we’re really into our Firesticks here at My True Media, but installing Kodi on Windows will also provide access to watching nearly limitless free streaming IPTV channels.
How to Install Nearly Limitless Kodi Stream Sources in Playlist Loader
- Launch the Playlist Loader Kodi addon. If you haven’t installed it yet, check our IPTV M3U Playlist Loader article to get this done first.
- Click on Add a New List then use one of the following Fluxus M3U playlist items to give Playlist Loader an M3U playlist URL.
- You can safely ignore the icon, channel icons, and cache time items.
- The input M3U playlist should now show up in the TV Channel Listings menu.
Fluxus TV M3U Playlist Addresses
Free IPTV Links April 2019
Use the constantly updated list of Fluxus TV addresses below to setup your M3U IPTV playlists in the Kodi PVR IPTV Simple Client or Playlist Loader addons. Of course, you can use them in VLC, These free IPTV links provide tons of great streaming live and on demand video entertainment.
- Fluxus IPTV: https://pastebin.com/raw/0AxHuqZv
- Fluxus Radio: https://pastebin.com/raw/M4Z9AbGR
- Fluxus Cinema: https://pastebin.com/raw/jbqA0j82 (English)
- Fluxus Faith: https://pastebin.com/raw/YcT6F9Sr
- Fluxus CCTV: https://pastebin.com/raw/9SN2c6ii
- Fluxus Lust: https://pastebin.com/raw/EFjBwC9e
Bonus: 7 Free International IPTV Links
Fluxus Cinema in Seven More Languages!
If you want to watch movies in a language other than English, maybe you’ll find what you’re looking for in this list of free IPTV links on Pastebin. Many of these movies have audio and subtitles in multiple languages that can be selected while watching. The Arabic IPTV M3U playlist is especially popular.
- Fluxus Cinema Arabic: https://pastebin.com/raw/Sig2zWVH
- Fluxus Cinema German: https://pastebin.com/raw/RZduJuKQ
- Fluxus Cinema French: https://pastebin.com/raw/cWbbtduU
- Fluxus Cinema Italian: https://pastebin.com/raw/JkBfYpXz
- Fluxus Cinema Spanish: https://pastebin.com/raw/U5Nai4hs
- Fluxus Cinema Portuguese: https://pastebin.com/raw/FVAeAC0u
- Fluxus Cinema Japanese: https://pastebin.com/raw/wF35hqLF
If you find any of these addresses broken, please give us a shout in the comments below or visit our Twitter , Facebook , or Reddit pages to let us know. We will keep these updated when and if they should fall once more.
Protect yourself within a VPN like IPVanish VPN and then watch what you want when you want. Enjoy these free IPTV links and…