Learn how to fix olpair.com, Streamango, thevideo.me/pair, vidup.me/pair, tvad.me/pair, and openload.co pair issues on Kodi 17.6. Many Kodi streamers report frequent olpair error messages when using Kodi addons asking them to pair while streaming video. We present the easiest and safest ways to fix or avoid this Openload streaming issue and the olpair error here.
Fix OpenLoad, Streamango & Pair Issues
- Openload Pair Quick Fixes for February 2019
- How to Pair with Openload Services Anonymously
- What is Openload Pairing Authorization?
- How To Fix https://olpair.com and https://openload.co/pair Error on Kodi?
- OLPair Not Working?
- OL Pair Kodi Streams
Openload Pair Quick Fixes for February 2019
If you’d prefer a fully illustrated guide with explicit step by step instructions, we provide one farther down the page.
- Connect your Firestick or other streaming device through the IPVanish VPN app for a stable, anonymous IP address.
- Visit https://olpair.com with a browser on the same network to pair your IP address for four hours of streaming.
Safely pairing with streaming servers really is that simple. This same process works to anonymously access Streamango, thevideo.me/pair, vshare.eu/pair, vidup.me/pair, tvad.me/pair, and openload.co/pair streaming services.
Block openload.co/pair Dialog Boxes
Follow these steps if you prefer not to use streaming servers from Openload, Streamango, tvad.me, thevideo.me, vidup.me, or any other that asks you to pair or offers a captcha to prove you’re not a bot. You’ll no longer be presented olpair request dialogs for pairing from any of the streaming services you turn OL pair access off for.
- Navigate to the settings area for the Kodi addon you will be using. This may be in a category called Tools such as the one found in Kodi Exodus and many of its forks.
- Find the listing of Providers, which should include all the services requiring you to pair before using them.
- There should be an option to turn off Hosters with captchas, else you may need to turn access to these high-speed streaming servers off individually.
You’ll still want to connect to the remaining available streams only with the protection of a secure VPN. Many streaming video providers keep a log file recorded of IP addresses that access them.
How to Pair with Openload Services Anonymously
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer IPVanish VPN.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and amazing 24/7 live chat support, IPVanish VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Try the IPVanish VPN app now and get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 7-day money back guarantee.
Privacy Info Notice
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, read this article:
With millions of people accessing free streaming video on a daily basis, it’s an extremely challenging task for any server to handle so many requests. Kodi addons such as Exodus use python codes and scripts such as those found in URLResolver and ResolveURL to find direct streaming links.
Developers started requiring open load pairing to conserve resources and cover their overhead by selling ad space on pairing web pages. In other words, the developers allow pairing with these olpair video hosting sites for 4-hour increments. Currently, you must pair a device to watch videos hosted at openload.co. The same is true of many other video hosting services including tvad.me, vshare, thevideo.me, vidup.me, and now Streamango.
With this Openload pairing on Kodi, most bots are blocked from wasting resources and everyone has the same odds of success. You are permitted access to content for four hours once paired with openload.co, thevideo.me, olpair.com, vidup.me/pair, tvad.me/pair or Streamango high speed video hosting servers. After the four hours is up, your Kodi Openload stream authorization expires and you need to pair your IP address again.
What is https://olpair.com or https://openload.co/pair on Kodi?
These reported Kodi olpair error messages about Openload streaming authorization aren’t really error messages at all. Many Kodi users mistake vidup.me/pair, olpair, vshare, tvad.me/pair, thevideo.me/pair, and other Openload pair messages to be errors. These https://openload.co/pair on Kodi dialog boxes point to the need for Kodi Openload stream authorization.
Pair Openload.co on Kodi to access one of the largest databases of TV shows, movies, and other videos. Be aware and careful, as much of the streaming video content made available on Openload, Streamango, VidUp, TVad, VShare, theVideo, and other such sites seems to be unlicensed for legal distribution. Most of these pairing issues occur when streaming video on Kodi addons through sites like Openload, TheVideo, and Streamango to name a few.
How To Fix https://olpair.com and https://openload.co/pair Error on Kodi?
We present multiple methods to fix https://olpair.com and openload.co/pair error for Kodi users. Note these same methods work with most pairing services such as thevideo.me/pair, vidup.me/pair, tvad.me/pair, streamango and video.me pair.
Fix olpair.com Error – Pair IP Address to OLPair
Pairing your IP address with olpair.com is the most simple and flexible method to fix this issue. This provides temporary access to OL Pair, allowing you immediate high-quality streaming access to watch all your favorite TV shows, movies and more from the openload.co servers.
Follow these steps to pair your IP address with olpair.com:
- First, enable a VPN on your device. Using a VPN is a must in order to secure a private, stable IP address. IPVanish VPN provides super fast servers for Kodi Fire TV devices. Their VPN servers provide a stable, anonymous IP address for safe, untrackable and trouble-free streaming without all the buffering.
- Then, go to the web address bar of your browser and enter the following URL: https://olpair.com/ on your browser, your public IP will be visible on the screen. You’ll need to pair that in order to stream all the contents from openload.co and other popular hosts of free TV, movies and more.
- Next, you’ll need to prove that you are a human and not a bot. In order to do so, check the box I’m not a robot. Once you verify your lack of botitude, there’ll be a checkmark in the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Finally, click the Pair button and then openload.co pair is complete! A message says you’re paired and were successful in pairing your IP address to https://olpair.com and https://openload.co video streaming servers.
Close your browser now and head back to Kodi. Enjoy your four fab free uninterrupted streaming hours!
Your device IP address has now been paired with openload.co servers successfully. Go get your streams flowing with openload.co/pair on Kodi.
Note that if you or your ISP change or disable your IP address in the next 4 hours, you’ll be faced with the olpair.com pair issue on Kodi once more. Repeat the steps above if this disconnect occurs.
Permanently Stop olpair.com error – disable captcha hosters
Below we present a more permanent fix to the olpair.com error by disabling hosters with captcha. This option to fix olpair.com pair issue disables all the streaming links that are asking for captcha verification. We need to disable the host with captchas in the addons settings found in Kodi. Follow the simple steps below.
We demonstrate how to fix olpair.com stream authorization issues by using the best Kodi addon of all time. Exodus is favored by Kodi users worldwide and has been copied by thousands of Kodi third-party addon developers. With a clean interface and great set of features, Exodus serves well as a featured Kodi addon in this tutorial. If you wish to follow along, install Kodi Exodus.
- First, open Kodi on your device and go to Add-ons> Video Add-ons> then Exodus.
- Once in Exodus, you’ll see an option called Tools. Click it as shown below.
- Then, open the SETTINGS: Providers option on the Exodus Kodi addon. Image below:
- Scroll down in the provider’s settings and disable Hosters with Captchas option by toggling it off.
- Then, hit OK to save the setting and reload Exodus.
Now reload Exodus Kodi addon to explore all the free TV shows, movies, music and other streaming options on Exodus, the most popular Kodi addon of all time. All the streaming links now remaining allow Kodi to fetch streams without requiring pairing or captcha verifications. You’ll no longer be asked to pair with https://olpair.com to access openload.co streaming links. What is the downside to this permanent solution? Disabling stream hosts with captchas can compromise stream quality. Openload, Streamango, VidUp, and similar video streaming servers provide fast connections with high-quality streams.
If you really don’t want to deal with the constant interruption of these service’s dialogs telling you to pair, you may be interested in Real-debrid , which provides even more private access to some of the fastest streaming servers available online. This way, you can disable Hosters with Captchas and still watch excellent quality streams. Be certain to access any streaming servers you choose only through an encrypted VPN, though.
OLPair Not Working?
If you find pairing with olpair.com not working, make sure to pair on the same network attempting to stream from. This can happen when you have a Kodi Firestick on your local WiFi network attempting Openload video streaming. If you pair with a phone that’s accessing the cell network rather than the local WiFi, olpair.com pairing won’t work. Be sure the Openload streaming device and the web browser you pair at olpair.com with are on the same network. Kodi Openload pairing will work and give you 4 hours of streaming access when this is the case.
Note the same pairing process applies to the vidup.me/pair, Streamango, vshare.eu/pair, thevideo.me/pair, and tvad.me/pair. This is not a pairing error, but a simple misunderstanding. Access Streamango, thevideo.me, vidup.me, and tvad.me the same way you access Openload pairing, by having both your streaming device that needs to be paired and the web browsing device you ol pair with on the same network.
OL Pair Kodi Streams
In this MTM tutorial, we presented two great options to fix olpair.com pair issue on Kodi Firestick. The temporary solution allows you to stream uninterrupted with OLPair for four-hour intervals. The second method allows unlimited access to OL Pair streams without Kodi Openload pairing requests.
If you followed the above step-by-step instructions and still have Kodi Openload pairing issues, feel free to comment. We’ll happily troubleshoot to help find a solution for you.