The Magic Dragon is a third-party Kodi TV addon. This addon has a straightforward layout and tons of categories to search through. Because of this, The Magic Dragon addon gives you access to all your favorite movies, TV shows, and music. Obsessed with quality? Me too. This addon is great for HD and 4K video streaming!
The Magic Dragon has an impressive lineage. Starting out as the popular Pyramid Kodi TV addon, the original developers quit and handed their code to a different team. The new owners called it The Dogs Bollocks. They recently changed the name, rebranding this addon as The Magic Dragon and hosting it in the now ill-fated Supremacy Repo. If you enjoyed either of these third-party Kodi TV addons, you can expect the same high quality from The Magic Dragon, as well as regular updates. The Diamond Wizard Repository now hosts this all-in-one Kodi addon, so let’s get installing!
Experienced Kodi TV Addon Installer Info
If you have experience installing Kodi TV addons in the past and feel comfortable doing so, then you may simply need the repo address. You’ll find the Diamond Wizard repo at
http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com waiting to provide you with all the streaming movies and TV shows you can handle.
How to Stream Free Movies Anonymously with Kodi
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer Surfshark VPN for price, speed, and privacy.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and helpful 24/7 live chat support, Surfshark VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Right now, you can try the Surfshark VPN app free for 30 days. Get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 30-day money back guarantee.
Why is VPN Important?
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, save yourself a lot of trouble and read this article:
The Magic Dragon Kodi TV Addon Installation Guide
Continue below for a step-by-step guide on how to install this great alternative to The Pyramid Kodi TV addon, The Magic Dragon. This guide is divided into multiple parts. Follow each step to easily provide the addon repository, install the repository, and download this addon to your Kodi device! Any images included in this guide will use the Estuary skin, which is default since the release of Kodi 17 Krypton. You may find it easiest to re-enable the default skin while you follow this illustrated guide.
Before Installing ANY Kodi Third-Party TV Addon
Starting with the release of Kodi 17 Krypton, a setting adjustment is now required to allow third-party addon installation. Check out our Enable Unknown Sources guide to allow Kodi to accept unofficial addons. Without this new system setting switched on, Kodi will not allow the Diamond Wizard repo source; installation will fail. It is essential that you take a moment to make this adjustment. Once you do, you’ll have access to as many of the best third-party repos and addons that the Kodi community can offer!
How to Give Kodi the Diamond Wizard Repo Source Location
Before you can enjoy tons of high-quality content with The Magic Dragon addon, you must install the Diamond Wizard Repository. First, Kodi must be able to recognize the URL which acts as the repo source location. Follow the steps below to complete this part of the installation process.
- From the Kodi home screen, click on the System icon at the top of the main menu. It’s the one that looks like a gear cog.
- Then, click on File manager near the bottom.
- Click Add source on the left side of the screen.
- Click on <None> to enter a custom URL.
- Enter the following URL exactly:
http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com, then click OK to get the Magic Dragon on Kodi.
- In the text box just below this source address, type in the name Diamond Wizard and click OK once more, check everything again for typos and small errors, then click OK one last time to complete installation of the source location from which you will install the Magic Dragon on Kodi.
How to Install the Diamond Wizard Repository
Now that Kodi has the Diamond Wizard Repository location, you must actually install this repo before you can access The Magic Dragon Kodi addon. This is because the Diamond Wizard Repository is home to this addon along with many more of the best Kodi addons.
- Head back to the Kodi Home Screen and click on the Add-ons menu item.
- At the top of the menu, click on the Add-ons browser icon, which looks like an open box (sometimes called the Package manager).
- Click on Install from zip file
- Select the Diamond Wizard source we installed earlier
- Click on the repository.Diamond-Wizard.Repo-X.X.X.zip file (named repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-3.6.1.zip at the time of this article)
- A pop up message will appear in the top right corner of the screen telling you the Diamond Wizard Repo Add-on installed successfully.
How to Install The Magic Dragon Kodi TV Addon
Finally, it is time to install the addon you’ve been waiting for! Follow the instructions below to install The Magic Dragon Kodi TV addon and start streaming all the content you desire!
- Staying on the Add-ons browser menu, select Install from repository.
- Next, select the Diamond Wizard Repository.
- Click on Video add-ons in the Diamond Wizard Repository directory.
- Select The Magic Dragon for installation.
- Click the Install button.
- The Magic Dragon Add-on installed message should appear shortly in the upper right corner.
Congratulations! You now have access to a wide variety of online TV streaming and movie streaming!
The Magic Dragon Features
If you’ve ever used either of the very popular The Dogs Bollocks or The Pyramid addons, then you’ll notice several similarities with The Magic Dragon. The Magic Dragon is an all-in-one Kodi addon, letting you stream high-quality TV, movies, and music. The first thing you’ll notice is the abundance of categories to choose from. Many of these are carried over from Pyramid and The Dogs Bollocks. They include:
- Movie & Catch Up TV Search: Search for specific titles to find exactly what you want!
- People Watching: Shows what content is popular at this moment
- New Cams/HDTS Releases: Includes recent movies that have been filmed on camcorders in the cinema
- New Movie Releases: Movies that have been recently released or leaked, usually in HD quality
- Catch Up TV: Recently aired TV shows, organized by name, season, and episode
- Documentary: A vast selection of documentary titles which can be browsed by name or category
- Kids: Family-friendly content suitable for children
- Movies: Browse movies by an array of categories and streaming options, including 3D and 4K
- Music: Stream all the music files and music videos you want!
- Radio: Offers a number of stations to tune in
- Sport: On-demand videos and live streams of all your favorite sporting essentials, including athletics, wrestling, boxing, soccer (football), UFC, NFL, and much more!
Like it’s predecessors, The Magic Dragon will also allow you to add all your preferred content into a streamlined favorites folder. With this many categories and features, The Magic Dragon represents one of the most exciting Kodi addons in a long line of successful software. It will be exciting to see where they take it next!
Stream Freely and Anonymously with The Magic Dragon
Take note! If you use third-party Kodi TV addons, you must protect yourself with a VPN. Surfshark VPN is the best option for hiding your location while protecting your identity and data. Take advantage of this fantastic deal and stay safe while you stream!
I have tried most free and paid VPN services and can say that Surfshark VPN provides the best service for the price. When you use the link above to access this special deal, you can take advantage of ultimate internet privacy and save your money in the process. Sure, Free VPN services may be tempting, but nothing is really free. Where do you think they get the money to pay for their servers, electricity, manpower, and facilities? Usually, Free VPN services do this by collecting and selling YOUR personal information and data. Plus, Free VPN services often suffer from slow servers. Because of this, video streaming will be nearly impossible and full of constant buffering.
Thanks For Reading!
Thank you for reading our article about how to install The Magic Dragon Kodi TV addon! As always, we greatly appreciate any comments or questions you may have after reading this or any article. We respond as soon as possible, although this may take a day or more depending on the circumstance. If you want to learn more about other third-party Kodi addons and trending tech news, feel free to find us on Twitter and Youtube !
Remember to stay safe when streaming! Hide your IP address and location from nosy intruders by using a VPN. Fast, encrypted, and totally anonymous, Surfshark VPN is our #1 (and only) recommendation. Follow the link to take advantage of a great deal. Save money and save your privacy!
May your streams never run dry!