SportsDevil is the most well-known third party Kodi addon for streaming live sporting events and replays free online. With its wide variety of replay and live IPTV HD sports streams, Sports Devil is often considered the ultimate Kodi sports addon for fans of all varieties.
SportsDevil Kodi addon can be found in many versions and forms in various repositories. The most recent and best working version is hosted by both the Supremacy and Kodil Repositories. Keep reading for a step-by-step guide on how to install the greatest sports Kodi addon of all time. The Kodil Repo will be used for SportsDevil February 2019 installation in this tutorial.
Quick SportsDevil Install Info Updated February 2019
Sports Devil Updated Repo URL
Repo Name: Kodil Repo
Source URL: http://www.lvtvv.com/repo
Quick SportsDevil Download & Install
- Click Kodi System icon then on File manager, Add source and None.
- Enter http://www.lvtvv.com/repo and OK.
- Name it kodil then click OK again.
- Now click Kodi Add-ons then Add-ons browser icon , Install from Zip File, kodil, and repository.kodil-X.X.zip
- Select Install from Repository.
- Choose the Kodil Repository then Video add-ons, SportsDevil and the Install button.
You should be able to connect to an encrypted server with your IPVanish VPN app and then access any live sports streams going on right now. Note that many streams are blocked by internet service providers, especially in the USA and UK markets. The only way to bypass censorship to watch these streams with any Kodi addons is by using an encrypted VPN tunnel.
How to Anonymously Watch Free Live Sports TV
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer IPVanish VPN.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and amazing 24/7 live chat support, IPVanish VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Try the IPVanish VPN app now and get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 7-day money back guarantee.
Privacy Info Notice
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, read this article:
Before Installing ANY Kodi Third-Party TV Addon
With the release of Kodi 17 Krypton came new security preferences designed to block third-party addons by default. Fixing this requires a simple Kodi settings adjustment. Please reference our Enable Unknown Sources guide to have Kodi allow the installation of unofficial addons. It’s necessary that you make this adjustment to enable unknown sources; otherwise, Kodi won’t accept the Kodil repo source and installation will fail. Once it’s done, you shouldn’t have to adjust this setting again. You’ll be ready to access all the best Kodi repos and great working addons that the Kodi community has to offer.
SportsDevil Kodi Sports Addon Installation Guide
Follow our step-by-step guide on how to install this great Kodi addon for live sports streaming and sports replays. This guide is divided into multiple segments. First, you provide Kodi with the Kodil repository’s location. Then, install this repository, also known as the Kdil or Kodisrael repo. Finally, you will download the SportsDevil addon to your Kodi device.
Picking a definitive SportsDevil repo is not easy, but Kodi Israel Group (Kodil) has been doing a good job of keeping the latest working Sports Devil version available for a very long time. You’ll find this version highlighted in our list of best Kodi sports addons along with many other great working free live sports streaming addons. You can easily catch any NCAA or NFL football game (including the Super Bowl), MLB baseball game (including the World Series), any NBA match, or even a Formula 1 race or golf tournament if you’re into it.
All images accompanying the steps in this guide will feature Kodi 17 Krypton’s default Estuary skin. You may find it easiest to re-enable the Estuary skin if following this visual guide.
How to Install the Kodil Repo Source Location on Kodi
The SportsDevil Kodi addon is hosted by the Kodil Repository. Before you can install and enjoy this sports streaming addon, you must first provide Kodi with the source location for the repository. Follow the steps below to complete this first stage of installation.
- On the Kodi home screen, select the System icon. It looks like a gear cog at the top of the menu.
- Next, click on File manager near the bottom right.
- Select Add source on the left side.
- Select None to add a custom URL.
- Enter the following URL EXACTLY: http://www.lvtvv.com/repo and then click OK.
- Type the name kodil into the text area directly below the source address, then select OK again.
- Check again for typos before clicking OK one final time to give Kodi the repo’s source location.
How to Install the Kodil Repository
Now that your friendly SportsDevil app (Kodi) can actually find where the Kodil repo is located, it is time to install this repository. You must complete this task before installing the SportsDevil sports streaming Kodi addon. Follow the steps below to get it done.
- Make your way back to the Kodi home screen and select the Add-ons menu item.
- Select the Add-ons browser icon above the menu. It looks like an open box and sometimes called the Package manager.
- Choose Install from Zip File.
- Click on the kodil source installed earlier.
- Select the file repository.kodil-X.X.zip (repository.kodil-1.3.zip at time of writing).
- A pop-up window will appear in the upper right corner to confirm the Kodil repository was successfully installed.
How to Install SportsDevil on Kodi
All you anxious sports fans jonesing for your fix of thrilling athletic competition can almost rejoice. Only one more task stands between you and endless hours of HD sports streaming. Now that the SportsDevil repository is in place, you must simply install SportsDevil to enjoy all the football, baseball, basketball, and more that you can handle. Follow the steps below to complete this final process.
- Remain in the Add-ons browser menu, then select Install from Repository.
- Choose the Kodil repository.
- Then, select Video add-ons in the Kodil repo directory.
- Click on SportsDevil addon in the list.
- Select the Install button to start the SportsDevil download and install.
- A pop-up message should appear letting you know that SportsDevil Add-on installed successfully.
Whether interested in football, baseball, cricket, hockey, basketball, soccer, or nearly any other sports event, SportsDevil is the one-stop Kodi addon to fulfill all of your Kodi sports streaming desires. SportsDevil proudly hosts content from every major sports league, including NFL, NHL, NBA, English Premier League, MLB, UFC, Indian Premier League, and more! No matter what team you root for, you’ll find them streaming 24/7 on the SportsDevil Kodi addon.
The SportsDevil Kodi addon is easily the best available for live sports streaming and replays when it’s working. It finds all the high-quality sports content you could ask for. No matter which sports event you follow, the latest SportsDevil likely has live streaming coverage and replays to watch whenever you want. Note that links for live sporting events such as football, baseball, basketball, MMA fights, and far more probably will not be available online to be found by SportsDevil until right before the event is scheduled to start.
With all of this going for it and much more, SportsDevil has earned its reputation many times over as one of the best Kodi addons of all time.
Featured Sports Within SportsDevil Kodi Add-on
- Football (American)
- Football (Soccer)
- Formula 1
You’ll find many more great sports streaming free online with SportDevil Kodi addon than these. Whatever your sport of choice is, you can almost certainly find it in the SportsDevil addon as a live stream or a replay. This addon features leagues across the spectrum, from college sports to local matches and all the way up to the pros. The video is offered in qualities ranging from 480p SD to 1080p HD depending on your preference and internet speed.
Kodi Sports Devil Menu Categories
- Favourites: easily bookmark your preferred channels and favorite streams.
- Blogs: catch up on sports news from some of the best sports writers online.
- Highlights: watch the most memorable and spectacular moments of recent matches.
- Live Sports: tune in to live sports streams online and catch the game as it happens.
- Sports TV: view a wide variety of sports events and catch up with sports replay channels.
- Live TV: stream broadcast network TV shows and movies live online as they are aired.
SportsDevil is How to Watch Live Sports on Firestick
Even if you aren’t watching sports events in SportsDevil, chances are the Kodi addon you are watching with is using SportsDevil as a Kodi addon dependency. Many Kodi addons with even a small amount of sports coverage do so, as SportsDevil sets the standard for rebroadcasting or streaming sports coverage live from around the world.
Note: The Kodil repo address changes on occasion, so check the Kodil Repository article if you find SportsDevil not working or updating properly. As mentioned earlier in the article, the live Sports Devil addon can also be found in the Supremacy Kodi repository. In the case of SportsDevil not working or going down, be sure to checking back here. We will update this article to let you know if SportsDevil has been updated by another developer or is most recently housed in a different repository. We’ll also let you know if this version just stops working altogether.
SportsDevil Addon 2019
Download SportsDevil and install on your jailbroken Firestick to enjoy watching your home team clobber their nemeses for free. Do all this and more from the comfort of your own recliner with SportsDevil and…