Adult Swim broadcasts debuted in 2001 and serve as Cartoon Network’s nighttime identity. Pushing the boundaries with unorthodox, dry, and improvisational humor combined often with crude animation provides truly unique content. Adult Swim cartoons like Rick and Morty, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and many more popular adult favorites can be viewed by installing this Adult Swim Kodi TV Addon with our illustrated guide. This Kodi addon will allow you to enjoy all your favorite cartoons with clear imagery and little to no buffering if your internet connection can handle it.
The gifted developer jsergio123 developed and released the widely beloved Adult Swim Kodi TV Addon. This is just another brilliant contribution to the community by Jsergio, developer of the URLResolver and ResolveURL Kodi dependencies. You can find these installed with most Kodi third-party addons, or download, fork and play with ResolveURL, which is hosted at GitHub.
How to Anonymously Access Free Streams
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer IPVanish VPN.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and amazing 24/7 live chat support, IPVanish VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Advanced Kodi TV Addon Installer Info
You may simply need the repo address if you’ve installed Kodi TV addons in the past. Adult Swim is housed in the Blamo Repo at http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/.
Before Installing Adult Swim or ANY Kodi Third-Party TV Addon
Since Kodi 17 Krypton’s release, the XBMC Foundation requires settings adjustments before allowing the install of third-party addons. To get Kodi ready, check out our Enable Unknown Sources guide if you haven’t already done so. This will allow you to install unofficial Kodi TV addons. Krypton and newer require this system setting be switched on to access the Blamo repo source on Kodi.
You may wish to re-enable the default skin if you have already installed a custom Kodi skin or a build including another skin. To more easily follow the illustrated guide to installing Adult Swim, re-enable Estuary, Kodi’s default skin since the release of Kodi 17 Krypton.
How To Install Adult Swim Kodi TV Addon Guide
How to Install Adult Swim Home Repo Source
Adult Swim can be found in the Mr Blamo repository. Kodi must recognize the Mr Blamo repo URL before allowing the TV Addon installs and updates. Here’s how to get it done.
- At the top left, click on the System Settings icon shaped like a Gear Cog.
- Click on the File Manager.
- Click on Add Source in the left column.
- Next, click where it says None.
- Enter this custom url exactly as seen here: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/, then click on OK.
- Navigate to the text input area under the source address you just typed and enter Blamo, then click OK again.
- Double check for errors and click OK to complete installation of the source info.
How to Install the Adult Swim Home Repository, the Mr Blamo Repo
- Go back to Kodi’s main menu by clicking on the back button on your Fire TV remote twice. Then,
click Add-ons on the left.
- Click the Add-on browser icon that looks like an open box and sometimes is referred to by
the Package manager.
- Click on Install from zip file from the Kodi list provided.
- Next, select the Blamo source installed already from the pop up dialog box.
- Install the zip file repository.blamo-X.X.X.zip by clicking on the zip file itself or select it then move over to click on the OK button. Either way works fine as long as the Blamo Repo zip file shows in the status bar at the bottom.
- You should see a dialog pop up in the top right of your screen saying Blamo Repo Add-on
installed. See the last section of this Adult Swim install guide to finish installation of Adult Swim Kodi TV Addon.
How to Install Adult Swim Kodi TV Addon
- After installing the Blamo Repo Add-on and still within the Add-ons browser, click on Install from repository.
- Next, choose the Blamo Repo to install Adult Swim.
- Within the Blamo directory, go into Video Add-Ons.
- For installation, select Adult Swim.
- Click Install!
- In a moment, you’ll see the Adult Swim add-on installed message.
- Grab your free IPVanish VPN app, connect to the service, and enjoy some of the best cartoons available!
The Adult Swim Kodi TV addon installed successfully. Make sure you followed that last step for your own protection, then enjoy all your favorite cartoons on Adult Swim!
Enjoy Adult Swim in Kodi
This fantastic Kodi TV addon provides a laugh a minute along with fast food for thought. It works wonderfully on the latest Firestick and Fire TV , so try it out on these, some of the most popular Cord Cutter streaming devices available. Now fire up your IPVanish VPN app, watch some seriously fun cartoons on your new installation of Adult Swim, and …
May your streams never run dry!