CORONA, aside from being a deliciously frosty beverage that can cause you to forget ever having even been on the beach, is also a brand new Kodi video addon calling the Sandman repository its home. A fork of the much-beloved Elysium, Corona Kodi add-on has familiar categories of Movies, TV Shows, Latest Movies, TV Collection, Movie Collection, New TV Shows, TV Catch-up, My Corona, and Tools. Corona even includes a Trakt category with integration to this wonderful service that helps you keep up with your favorite shows. Sandman has a bonafide winner in Corona addon.
Being fully updated to include the latest options any worthy Elysium alternative should have, you’ll be pleased to find Corona Kodi addon has tons of working streams for all your favorite movies and TV shows.
Download and install Kodi CORONA Kodi add-on on any version of Kodi Jarvis and newer by following this simple Kodi Corona addon installation guide.
How to Install Kodi Corona Video Addon from Sandman
- Corona Kodi Addon Install Details for Advanced Kodi Users
- How to Install Corona on Kodi Jarvis or Modded Krypton
- Illustrated Steps To Install CORONA Kodi Addon
How to Anonymously Access Free Streams
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer Surfshark VPN.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and helpful 24/7 live chat support, Surfshark VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Try the Surfshark VPN app now and get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 30-day money back guarantee.
Privacy Info Notice
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, read this article:
Corona Kodi Addon Install Details for Advanced Kodi Users
You’ll find the Corona Kodi addon located within Sandman Repository. If you’ve installed enough Kodi addons and repositories, you’ll probably just be looking for the repo URL at http://smm.entersandman.xyz to get Kodi Corona installed. Enjoy & stream responsibly!
How to Install Corona on Kodi Jarvis or Modded Krypton
Note that if you are installing Corona Kodi addon on Kodi 16 Jarvis or on a modded Kodi Krypton with a custom skin, you will need to get to the File Manager through the System menu item in the following illustrated guide.
Illustrated Steps To Install CORONA Kodi Addon
How to Provide Kodi with CORONA Addon Source URL
- Top-left of the main Kodi menu, click on the System Settings icon.
- Click on File Manager.
- Now click on Add Source.
- Choose <NONE> to input a custom source URL.
- Type in the http://smm.entersandman.xyz URL then click OK.
- Name this source sandman then click OK.
- Double check for typos and click OK.
How to Install Sandman Repo for Kodi CORONA Addon
- Back at the Kodi main menu, click Add-ons.
- Click the Add-ons browser (AKA Package Installer) icon above the Add-ons area menu.
- Then, click Install from zip file.
- In the dialog that opens, select the sandman source.
- Click repository.sm-X.X.zip.
- The Sandman repository now downloads and installs, then a popup in the top right of the screen will say Sandman Media Repo Installed.
How to Install CORONA Kodi Elysium Alternative Addon
- Click Install from repository.
- Choose Sandman Media Repo.
- Go into Video Add-ons directory.
- Click on CORONA.
- Click the Install button.
That’s it; Kodi will show a quick dialog in the upper right corner of the screen when Corona is installed! You now have a fantastic alternative to the once great Elysium Kodi addon at your command. Make sure to wear plenty of sunblock to avoid burning when you inevitably face-plant in the sand. Stream responsibly and…