Elektra Vault is an awesome and very well known all-in-one Kodi addon with a diverse offering of genres. Found in the Supremacy repository, Elektra Vault Kodi addon features categories such as Latest Movie Releases, 4K, Xmas Top Movies, Boxsets, TV Shows, Documentaries, Fitness, Live IPTV, and much more.
To install Elektra Vault on Kodi, we supply you with abbreviated quick steps for the more advanced Kodi user as well as the detailed procedures in this MTM tutorial. For a pictorial guide teaching how to install the Elektra Vault Kodi Addon, scroll down the page.
Elektra Vault Kodi Addon Install Advanced
Repo Name: Supremacy Repository
Source URL: http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/
Quick Steps to Install Elektra Vault Kodi Addon
Enable unknown sources within Kodi if installing Elektra Vault on Kodi 17 Krypton or newer.
- Kodi main menu, click System , then File Manager and select Add Source, pick <None>.
- Type http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo, click OK, name it supremacy, click OK.
- Kodi main menu, Addons, click Package Installer , choose Install from Zip File.
- Select supremacy source, click repository.supremacy-X.X.zip , then OK, install.
- Click Install from Repository, pick Supremacy Repository, then Video Addons, next Elektra Vault, click Install.
How to Anonymously Access Free Streams
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer IPVanish VPN.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and amazing 24/7 live chat support, IPVanish VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Try the IPVanish VPN app now and get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 7-day money back guarantee.
Privacy Info Notice
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, read this article:
Illustrated Step by Step Guide To Install Elektra Vault Kodi Addon
Enable unknown sources before moving forward with the below procedures or installation of Elektra Vault third-party addon will not be permitted. This setting shift has been required since the release of Kodi v17 Krypton.
Provide Elektra Vault Source URL
- Head over to the Kodi home screen, and click on the System cog icon.
- Click on File Manager in the bottom row.
- Next, select Add Source in the left column.
- Select <None> next.
- Enter the following http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo.
- Name it supremacy, double check for mistakes and click OK.
How To Install Supremacy Repo
Once you’ve provided Kodi with the repository source, installing the Elektra Vault Repo will be hella easy.
- Circle back to the Kodi main menu and select Addons.
- Next, click on the Package Installer (AKA Add-ons browser) icon in the top menu.
- Click on Install from Zip File.
- Select the supremacy source and press OK.
- Select repository.supremacy-X.X.zip and click OK.
How To Install Elektra Vault Kodi Addon
Once you see the addon enabled notification, all you need to do is go into the Supremacy repository and install whatever interests you. In the case of this tutorial, the Elektra Vault Kodi addon.
- Head back to Add-ons and select Install from Repository.
- Next, choose Supremacy Repository to open it.
- Then, go into Video Addons.
- Select Elektra Vault for installation on Kodi.
- Lastly, press Install.
Once you see notification of successful install, launch and connect with your IPVanish VPN app for privacy and enjoy this all-in-one addon’s free content! Make a note that all the various video add-ons you choose to install will appear in the addons tab on the left-hand column of Kodi’s home screen.
We hope you find this addon enjoyable with its varied content and fast working streams. Any questions you have surrounding how to install Elektra Vault on Kodi for Android will be answered in a timely manner. Please enter them below in the comments. Be sure to check out our other MTM tutorials, reviews, updates and…