Ukodi1 Gold Kodi Build from the UKodi 1 Repository is a speedy and agile build. Delivering a nice package of addon essentials without a lot of unnecessary fluff allows for a great streaming experience even on devices with smaller footprints. Only 56MB in size makes for a great addition to Android TV boxes with limited storage such as the Amazon Firestick .
UKodi 1 Gold build wears the Ukodi1 Skin and is packed with content in categories ranging from free Live TV, Sports, Music, Movies, and more. UKodi1 Gold Build includes many very popular add-ons such as Kratos, DNA Live, Wow, Firecat, and DeathStar. In this MTM article, we will detail the steps to install UKodi1 build so that you can start watching all your favorites today.
Install UKodi1 Gold Build on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- UKodi1 Gold Kodi Build Installation Details
- How to Anonymously Access Free Streams
- Fully Illustrated Step by Step Guide to Install UKodi1 Gold Build on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Gain Full Access to All Kodi Add-ons
- How to Uninstall UKodi1 Gold Build
- Go For The Gold With UKodi 1
UKodi1 Gold Kodi Build Installation Details
Source Name: UKodi1 Build Wizard Repo
Source URL: http://ukodi1.com/_repo/
UKodi 1 Gold Build Quick Install Guide
You’ll find a fully illustrated guide to install UKodi1 Gold build below this abbreviated step by step list of build install instructions. First, be sure you’ve enabled unknown sources in Kodi. The UKodi1 Gold Build is found in the UKodi 1 Wizard within the UKodi1 repository Programs section.
- From the Kodi home screen, click System >> File Manager >> Add Source >> NONE.
- Then, carefully enter http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ when asked for the URL and click OK.
- Add the source name ukodi1 and press OK once you double check the information.
- From Kodi main menu, click Add-ons >> Add-on browser >> Install from a zip file.
- Navigate to ukodi1 >> repository.ukodi1 >> repository.ukodi1.X.X.X.zip and click it.
- Click Install from repository >> ukodi1 >> Program add-ons >> Ukodi1 Wizard >> Install.
How to Anonymously Access Free Streams
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer IPVanish VPN.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and amazing 24/7 live chat support, IPVanish VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Try the IPVanish VPN app now and get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 7-day money back guarantee.
Privacy Info Notice
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, read this article:
Fully Illustrated Step by Step Guide to Install UKodi1 Gold Build on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
Provide Source URL for UKodi 1 Wizard Repo
- On Kodi’s home screen select the System Settings icon.
- Then, select File Manager.
- Next, click the Add Source option on the left.
- Click <None>.
- When asked for the URL, enter http://ukodi1.com/_repo/, then click OK.
- Add the name ukodi1, double check for typos, then press OK.
How to Install UKodi 1 Build Wizard Repo
- Back at the main menu select Add-ons.
- Then choose the Add-on browser (AKA Package Manager) at top left.
- Choose Install from zip file.
- Then, scroll down to the ukodi1 repository source and click it.
- Go into the repository.ukodi1 directory.
- Click the repository.ukodi1.X.X.X.zip file to begin the repo install.
- Once the download has finished, a quick notice informs you ukodi1 Add-on installed.
How to Install UKodi 1 Build Wizard
- Click Install from repository.
- Then, scroll down to and click on ukodi1.
- Click Program add-ons.
- Next, select the ukodi1 Wizard.
- Click the Install button.
- A popup will inform you when ukodi1 Wizard installed, then the UKodi1 Wizard will start up automatically.
How to Install UKodi1 Gold Build
The UKodi1 Build Wizard will walk you through the UKodi1 Gold Build install process for the most part. There are only a few things to take account of during the install.
- Read the news and click Dismiss on the first UKodi1 Wizard dialog.
- Choose what settings and data to keep or clear, then press Continue.
- Then, click the Build Menu button.
- Scroll down and you will find the Gold Build.
- Choose a standard or a fresh installation. It is well advised to choose the fresh install option to wipe all data and start with a clean Kodi. This helps prevent conflicts and crashes with older code.
- Press Continue next.
- The download and installation will start automatically now.
- Click the Force Close box to acknowledge that the process is finished.
Now restart Kodi. It can take up to 10 minutes for your newly installed UKodi1 Gold build to update all of its add-ons, propagate menu items, and fully complete the installation process, so practice patience. Maybe you could take this opportunity to go call your mother. Even if it isn’t possible to converse directly with her, you can still tell her you love her and how grateful you are for your existence.
Gain Full Access to All Kodi Add-ons
With many ISP (Internet Service Providers) now actively blocking third-party Kodi addons, you must use a VPN with Kodi to avoid this censorship and allow private access to all Kodi add-ons. The IPVanish VPN app conceals your location and identity while unblocking internet censorship. Special offer for February 2019: My True Media has been given an exclusive 69% discount to offer our readers. Take advantage of this deal right now without risk by using the IPVanish VPN 7-day money back guarantee.
How to Uninstall UKodi1 Gold Build
If you find for any reason that you’d like to try a different build, you can easily uninstall the Ukodi1 Gold Build. All you need to do is change the skin back to Estuary and delete some addons manually or use the Fresh Start plugin to remove all the addons at once.
How to Return to Estuary Skin
In order to follow the best Kodi build install guides here at My True Media, it helps to have the Estuary skin enabled. This has been the default Kodi skin since the release of Kodi 17 Krypton.
- Go to System.
- Choose Interface in the top left.
- Click the Skin Setting button.
- Choose Estuary.
Now that you have the Estuary skin set once more, you can remove add-ons individually. Or use the convenient Fresh Start Plugin to remove all the data at once.
Go For The Gold With UKodi 1
With the fastest Firestick build now at your command, you can spend less time searching through menus and more time doing what we like to do with Kodi. Watch free movies, TV shows, and even live sports without spending a lot of time fumbling about settings!
You can also feel free to check out some other great working Kodi builds if you are into more graphically intense user interfaces. Maybe you just want a bit more wow factor for when you have the guys over for the game on Sunday. Whatever your personal style—wherever your tastes may lie—UKodi1 Gold will give you a smile and…