Mobdro is a very popular Android APK for watching movies and live TV streams. It finds movies and live TV streams online through various free IPTV channels. These 24/7 streaming channels online can also be accessed with Mobdro from within Kodi using the Mobdro addon easily installed with the following guide.
December 2020 Update: Every repository housing the Mobdro addon for Kodi has recently been taken down. Even the Kodil repo, famous (infamous?) for its tenacity in the face of persecution, is currently nowhere to be found.
Make certain your Surfshark VPN app is running and connected to safely enjoy any of the great alternatives below for streaming live TV channels.
If you just want the power of Mobdro IPTV streaming on Firestick or Android devices, the latest updated version of Mobdro APK by itself still works well. It can also be installed on Mac or Windows PC with the use of Android emulators.
For streaming live TV channels on Kodi, here are some working options.
- Live TV: Limitless Live TV Channels
- American football: Gridiron Legends Sports
- Updated Master List: Working Kodi Live TV Addons
When the Mobdro addon for Kodi raises its head once more, we will update this article with repository and install instructions.
How To Install Modbro Kodi Addon
Categories within Mobdro addon for Kodi include Channels, News, Shows, Movies, Sports, and Music. You can find out much more about the Mobdro APK for Firestick and other Android devices in our Install Mobdro APK article.
Mobdro Kodi Addon Install Details for Advanced Kodi Users
Mobdro makes its home in several repositories, though the version in Mr Free World Repository has been very recently updated and has proven to be working great. If you’ve already installed a few addons and repositories in Kodi, you’ll know what to do with the http://legionworldtv.com URL. Enjoy all the free live TV streams online with Mobdro on Kodi!
In cases where the Mr Free World repo is down, you may also find the Mobdro Addon housed within the Bliss TV Bookmark Lite repository. This is located at their http://bliss-tv.com/lite URL. For the Bliss TV Bookmark Lite repo, you will need to install the repository itself (repository.bookmarklite-x.x.zip), then install Mobdro Kodi addon from within its Video addons directory.
Anonymously Watch Free Live TV Channels with Mobdro on Kodi
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer Surfshark VPN for price, speed, and privacy.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and helpful 24/7 live chat support, Surfshark VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Right now, you can try the Surfshark VPN app free for 30 days. Get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 30-day money back guarantee.
Why is VPN Important?
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, save yourself a lot of trouble and learn more about them.
Read Why Encrypted VPN is so Important: What is VPN?
Steps To Install Mobdro Kodi Addon
The Mobdro Kodi addon install process is a simple two-step affair. First, we provide Kodi with the source URL, then install the Mobdro addon directly from a zip file found in that location. Let’s get the Kodi Mobdro IPTV addon installed for some live TV streaming goodness. Follow these simple steps.
How to Install Kodi Source URL for Mobdro Live TV Addon
- On the Kodi front page, click System Settings, which is a gear cog icon.
- Click on File Manager.
- Click Add Source next.
- Then, click on <NONE> to provide Kodi with a custom source location.
- Type in the http://legionworldtv.com/zips/ URL, then click OK.
- Name this anything to help you remember what it is, then click OK. We’ll name it legion for this illustrated guide.
- Double check for errors, especially in the source URL, and click OK once more.
How to Install Mobdro Kodi Addon
- Back on the Kodi main menu, click Add-ons.
- Click the Add-ons browser (AKA Package Manager) icon above the menu.
- Click on Install from zip file.
- In the dialog that pops up, select the source installed earlier (legion was our naming choice for this installation guide).
- Scroll down to the plugin.video.mobdro.zip item and click on it.
- You should notice a Mobdro Add-on Installed notice appear in the top-right of the screen once Mobdro Kodi addon is done installing.
You can now access Mobdro in Kodi by using the Mobdro addon located within Kodi’s Video add-ons area. As stated in our complete Mobdro APK installation article, don’t call it Modbro or Modro and…
May your streams never run dry!