Diamond Wizard repo from Team Diamond is a truly awesome Kodi repository that is actively maintained. Team Diamond is just that… a team effort with many developers placing their best work into this great Kodi repository. You’ll find many great Kodi addons included within the Team Diamond Wizard repo such as Redemption, Movie Theater Butter, 7of9, Best British Comedy, and Golden Age.
Team Diamond Repository Location Details for Advanced Kodi Users
Repo Name: Diamond Wizard Repository
Source URL: http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/
Quick Install Steps for Team Diamond Wizard Repo
You can find a more in-depth illustrated install guide for Team Diamond repository farther down the page if needed.
Be certain to enable unknown sources as required by the XBMC Foundation if installing Diamond Wizard repository on Kodi 17 Krypton or newer.
Install Diamond Wizard Repo On Kodi 17 Or Higher
- In Kodi, click the Settings icon.
- Click File Manager, then click the left side Add Source.
- Select <None> then enter http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ and click OK.
- Name this diamond and click OK.
- Within Kodi >> Add-ons, click the Add-ons browser icon.
- Click Install from zip file.
- Choose diamond then click OK.
- Select repository.Diamond Wizard-X.X.X.zip then click OK.
Install Team Diamond Repo On Kodi 16.1 Jarvis
Also Works on Kodi 17.6 Krypton with Modded Skin
If you’re running Kodi 16.1 Jarvis or even Kodi 17.6 Krypton with a modified skin, the following steps will help you install Team Diamond Wizard repository.
- Go into System >> File Manager in the main Kodi menu and click Add source on the left.
- Click <None>, then enter http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ and click Done.
- Check for typos and name it diamond, then click Done.
- Back on the Kodi main page, go to System >> Settings >> Add-ons >> Install from zip file.
- Within the diamond source, click repository.Diamond Wizard-X.X.X.zip then click OK.
How to Anonymously Access Free Streams
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer Surfshark VPN.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and helpful 24/7 live chat support, Surfshark VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Try the Surfshark VPN app now and get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 30-day money back guarantee.
Privacy Info Notice
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, read this article:
Illustrated Diamond Wizard Repo Install Guide
Installing Team Diamond Repo requires the same steps most of the best working Kodi repositories do. Once you learn this process, you can install most repos with the information provided at the top of any repository installation article here at My True Media.
If you haven’t already, be sure to enable unknown sources in Kodi Krypton or newer. This is required by the XBMC Foundation in order to install any Kodi third-party or unofficial addon.
Provide Kodi Diamond Wizard Repo Source URL
- At the top left in Kodi, click the Settings icon.
- Click File Manager.
- On the left side, click Add Source.
- Click on <None>.
- Type http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ then click OK.
- Name this source diamond, double check the Diamond Wizard repo source URL for errors, then click OK.
How to Install Diamond Wizard Kodi Repository
- Back at Kodi main menu, click Add-ons.
- Click the Add-ons browser (AKA Package Manager) icon.
- Click Install from zip file.
- Within the diamond source, click the repository.Diamond Wizard-X.X.X.zip file to begin Diamond Wizard repository install.
That’s all it takes to install Team Diamond Wizard repo on Kodi. You’ll find some of the best working Kodi addons available within.
Diamond Wizard Repo Add-on Articles
Gain Full Access to All Kodi Add-ons
While many ISP (Internet Service Providers) actively block popular third-party Kodi addons, using a VPN with Kodi allows private access to all Kodi add-ons. The Surfshark VPN app will hide your location and identity while unlocking internet restrictions. Note that for October 2019, My True Media has been granted an exclusive 83% discount for our readers to take advantage of. Try them right now without risk by using the Surfshark VPN 30-day money back guarantee.
Is Team Diamond Wizard Repo Down or Not Working?
Kodi repositories tend to disappear daily, but Team Diamond Wizard repository is up currently and working great. We’ll place a notification on top of this page if we discover the Team Diamond Wizard repository no longer working. If you find Diamond Wizard repo is down or not working, check back after a bit. Most Kodi repository servers get rebooted once in a while with little to no redundancy. Also, please comment here to let us and others know of the connectivity loss when you find the Diamond Wizard repo not working.
Enjoy Team Diamond Wizard Repo
You’ll find Team Diamond Wizard Repo contains loads of great addons finding nearly unlimited streams of free music, movies, TV shows, live sports, and far more. It’s very easy to understand how the Diamond Wizard repo is quickly rising as a favorite star among Kodi users. With the inclusion of the Diamond Build Wizard itself, we’re certain you’ll want to install and explore this repo for all it offers. Enjoy and…