USTVnow is a FREE live TV addon that allows you to watch major broadcast channels, available anytime, anywhere.
The USTVnow add-on provides access to free channels, including CBS, ABC, FOX, CW, MY9, and PBS, in both SD and HD streams! Serving military families and other US citizens living and working overseas, USTVNow allows you to watch all of your favorites.
If wanting more than the six USTVnow free account channels, a small monthly fee will get a good deal more USTVnow channels (up to 24). You can even record your preferred programs to watch whenever you want on any of your available streaming devices.
In this MTM review guide, I show you how to install USTVnow on Kodi using a new Firestick 4K. Get the USTVnow app on any Android streaming device using these steps and gain free channels and services. Kodi is an excellent application to get for streaming IPTV channels, free movies and other content.
First, connect to USTVnow and register your free account services:
After you get a USTVnow account, follow the step by step USTVnow tutorial guide below using your computer, phone, tablet, or another streaming device.
If opposed to signing up on USTVnow to watch US free TV channels or don’t find what you’re looking for, there are alternatives. With Kodi installed on your streaming device, there are endless possibilities. There are many Kodi live TV addons to choose from, some of which are listed in this best free streaming TV addons for Kodi review.
Kodi USTVNow Addon Advanced Install Info
If you haven’t already done so, make sure to Enable Unknown Sources in Kodi before following the USTVnow quick steps below. Check farther down the page if you need a more detailed guide to installing USTVNow on Kodi.
USTVNow Repo Location
Repo Name: Kodil Repository
How to Install USTVNow Quick Guide
- Launch Kodi and click on System page , click File manager, then Add source and <None>.
- Enter and review the URL
http://androidaba.com/addons/, click OK, name it Aba, and click OK.
- Back on the Kodi main screen, click Add-ons menu, click Add-ons browser , click Install from Zip File.
- Click Aba, repository, repository.kodil.zip.
- Finally, click Install from Repository, then click Kodil Repository, click Video add-ons, USTVNow, and click Install.
- Stream FREE American channels using USTVnow services app.
How to Watch Free US TV Online Anonymously
As mentioned, there are alternatives to USTVnow if you want to watch US TV channels free while abroad.
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps to watch live TV and motion pictures, an encrypted virtual private network is necessary to hide your location, identity, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, also prefer Surfshark VPN services when it comes to unblocking geo-restricted content. You can even access your American Netflix account and free streaming service this way.
Surfshark VPN give you 30 service days to try them out and make sure the service is something you want. Ask for a full refund at that time, and you will get it with no questions asked. I’m confident you’ll love their service and the value it brings at such a low cost.
If unsure what a virtual private network is, want to know how VPNs work, or why you need to use one, read this review:What is VPN?
Before Installing ANY Kodi Third-Party TV Addon
As mentioned above, a setting adjustment is required within Kodi to allow third-party add-on installation like USTVnow. Follow this Enable Unknown Sources guide to get Kodi to accept the USTVnow add-on.
Without this new system setting switched over, Kodi will not allow the Kodil Repository URL, and the installation of USTVnow will fail. If you haven’t done so already, take the time to make this simple adjustment. You’ll gain access to as many live US TV channels that the Kodi service community has to offer!
USTVNow Kodi TV Addon Installation Guide
After registering for your free account service on the USTVnow website, follow along below.
This USTVNow Kodi installation guide is divided into multiple parts. Follow each section as outlined: provide the addon repository, install the source repo, and download USTVNow addon app on your Kodi streaming device!
How to Give Kodi the Kodil Repository Source Location
The repo source must be shared with Kodi before you can start binge-watching some great available American TV channels. Before installing the USTVNow addon, you must first get the Kodil Repository installed. Follow the step by step below to give Kodi the repo source to get it installed.
- Go to the Kodi main screen, select the System icon that looks like a gear cog in the upper left.
- Then, click on File manager near the bottom of the screen.
- Click Add source on the left of the screen.
- Then, click on
to add a URL source.
- Type the URL precisely like this:
http://androidaba.com/addons/, and click OK.
- Highlight the source box just below and type the name Aba into it. Then, select OK.
- Double-check for errors, then click OK to complete the installation of the repo source.
How to Install the Kodil Repository
Since Kodi can now find the USTVnow repo’s online location, we’re able to install the Kodil Repository. Follow the steps below to complete this process.
- Circle back to Kodi’s main screen and select Add-ons.
- Select the small open box icon, sometimes called the Package Manager, found at the top of the menu.
- Next, click on Install from zip file.
- Select Aba, the Kodil Repository source we installed earlier.
- Select the repository.kodil.zip file.
- Wait for a pop-up message to appear in the top right corner of the screen, informing that the Kodil Repository add-on enabled.
How to Install USTVNow Kodi TV Addon
We’re almost done. It’s finally time to install the USTVNow addon! Follow the installation steps below.
- While in the Add-ons browser menu, click Install from repository.
- Then, click Kodil Repository
- Click on Video add-ons in the Kodil Repository directory.
- Select USTVNow for installation.
- Then, click the Install button.
- USTVNow Add-on installation is complete. A confirmation message should pop up in the upper right corner telling you USTVnow app installed.
Yay, you’ve done it! You can now connect with Surfshark VPN and safely stream all the online IPTV streaming channels available on USTVnow and other live TV Kodi addons. Don’t stop there, though. Enjoy the latest free films, music, and more with USTVnow!
USTV Now Features
Be sure to restart your Kodi device after installing USTVnow. This action will allow you to access all available elements within the add-on.
With USTVnow installed on your streaming device, you’ll gain access to all your favorite cable channels from the USA. Some categories included in the USTVnow are Home, TV Guide, My Recordings, Movies on Now and Later Today, Schedules, and Settings.
- Movies: Find a film within the categories choices that include: Live Now, Movies From Channels Guide, Tele Flix, and Rent Movies
- Live TV Shows: Catch up on live news or watch the latest episode of your favorite show on real-time channels
- Electronic TV Guide: Schedule accordingly with the listed networks, channels, programs, content, dates and times
- Recordings: Sign-in to USTVnow account and record content to watch whenever, wherever
- US TV: Get all major American network channels available with paid account service
- Excellent Interface: Compatible with Fire TV Stick, Roku and other Computers, phones, and tablets
- Live Sports: Follow all your favorite teams!
- Music: Listen to CBC Music First Play Live and more live content
- Free Subscription: Watch six free American channels or opt for more channels with paid USTVnow service subscription
USTVNow will review and offer the ideal stream links for your preferred streaming device. Options include 4K streaming as well as both SD and HD video streams. Be patient; USTVnow may need a moment to play after you’ve made a selection with your Firestick, Roku, or any other Kodi device.
Thanks For Reading!
I hope you find my USTVnow guide about how to install the USTVNow Kodi TV addon helpful! As always, I greatly appreciate social shares and shout outs in the comments, including questions or concerns you may have about the USTVnow Kodi addon. I’ll respond as soon as humanly possible.
Be aware that the only way to stay anonymous and safe online while streaming is to use a VPN. Hide your location and data while saving cable subscription money when you grab your risk-free Surfshark VPN app today! The 30-day money-back guarantee gives you a chance to watch all the TV shows, films, and live sports you can handle worry-free on USTVnow!
May your streams never run dry!