The builds included within the Maverick Builds Wizard are some of the best working found anywhere for Kodi Krypton 17.6. We hope you enjoy this guide on how to install Maverick Builds Wizard. It’s short, direct, and to the point—a bit like the Kodi Krypton builds you’ll find in the Maverick Builds Wizard.
Table of contents
- Maverick Builds Wizard Install Info for Advanced Kodi Users
- How to Anonymously Watch Free Streams
- Maverick Builds Currently Available
- How to Install Maverick Builds on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Keep Your Maverick Build Updated
Maverick Builds Wizard Install Info for Advanced Kodi Users
If you’ve installed a few Kodi addons, whether video TV addons, skins, wizards, builds, or even repos, you probably only need the MaverickTV repo address.
Repo Name: MaverickTV
Source URL: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo
How to Anonymously Watch Free Streams
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer IPVanish VPN.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and helpful 24/7 live chat support, IPVanish VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Try the IPVanish VPN app now and get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 7-day money back guarantee.
Privacy Info Notice
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, read this article:
Maverick Builds Currently Available
- Mavericks Krypton Lite (150.19 MB download)
- Magic Dragon Simple Build (141.71 MB download)
How to Install Maverick Builds on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
Required First Step to Install Third-Party Addons in Kodi Krypton
With the release of Kodi Krypton version 17, the XBMC Foundation required the changing of a system setting in Kodi in order to install third-party Kodi addons. This includes all Kodi third-party addons including repositories, builds, and wizards. If you still need to do this, check our simple Enable Unknown Sources article to take care of it. We’ll be right here when you get back.
Provide MaverickTV Repo URL to Kodi Krypton 17.6
- On the Kodi home screen, click the Settings icon.
- Enter the File Manager.
- Choose to Add Source.
- Click on <None> to input a custom source.
- Type the
- Leave mavrepo for a name, double check the
http://mavericktv.net/mavrepoURL is right, then click OK.
How to Install Maverick Builds Wizard Repository
- Back on the Kodi home screen, click Add-ons in the menu.
- Click the Add-on browser icon.
- Click Install from zip file.
- Choose the mavrepo source to install from.
- Click on ‘repository.maverickrepo-x.x.zip’.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
How to Install Maverick Builds Wizard
- Next, elect to Install from repository.
- Choose the MaverickTV Repo.
- Within the repo, go into the Program add-ons directory.
- Scroll to and click on Maverick Wizard.
- Click the Install button.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification. The Maverick Wizard should start up automatically.
Maverick Builds Wizard is now installed and ready to use.
How to Install a Maverick Wizard Build
We recommend a fresh install for every build install and this is no different for Maverick Kodi builds. You will lose every add-on and setting you’ve accumulated this way, but the Maverick Wizard will allow you to save some of the most important settings before your build install and reset them into the freshly installed build.
- If you quit the auto-started Maverick Builds Wizard, then from the Kodi home screen once more, click the Add-ons menu item.
- Within Program add-ons, you’ll find Maverick Wizard. Click on it.
- If you chose to head right into the builds section after install of the Maverick Wizard, select which build to install. If you chose to wait, then enter the (Maverick) Builds area first.
- Click the (Maverick) Fresh Install. We always choose a fresh install with Kodi builds to avoid compatibility issues.
- Wait for the Maverick build you chose to download and install, then Force Close Kodi. Power off the device if necessary.
Once you reboot Kodi, wait for at least 5 minutes to allow your new Maverick build to rebuild menus and fully update.
Keep Your Maverick Build Updated
You’ll notice the Maverick Build Wizard keeps the build you chose up to date if you allow it to. Kodi addons that stop receiving updates get dropped from the build and new promising ones will get placed into the build. With the speed at which Kodi add-ons pop into existence and disappear from the face of the Earth, you’ll be grateful for the team behind the Maverick Builds Wizard. Don’t forget to check for updates to your chosen Maverick build often to receive essential updates to all the great Kodi add-ons included and keep the streams flowing.
May your streams never run dry!