Angelus is a new all-in-one third-party addon included in the Illuminati Repository. This addon features a wide range of categories including Disney, War Films, TV Shows, Netflix TV, Kids Box Sets, Box-sets, Amazon TV, Zombie Movies, Crime Documentaries, New Releases and much more. If you can’t find something to watch with Angelus on Kodi, then you probably don’t want to watch a movie or TV show.
Install Angelus on Kodi Details
The source URL to install and update most Team Illuminati repository Kodi addons occasionally changes for a bit. Team Illuminati takes their repo server temporarily offline after being pummeled by high traffic volumes. Feel free to try the Illuminati home repo URL first, then use the Apocalyptic Builds Repo address for the Angelus Kodi addon if Illuminati still appears empty. The fully illustrated Angelus addon install steps show the Apocalyptic Builds Repo being used. We'll update as new information comes forward.
Illuminati Repo Home Source Info
Repo Name: Illuminati Repository
Source URL: http://repo.theunjudged.xyz/
Install Angelus on Kodi from Here When Illuminati Down
Repo Name: Apocalyptic Builds Repository
Source URL: http://apocalypticbuilds.group/repo
How to Install Angelus on Kodi Summary Guide
If needed, see our step by step illustrated tutorial guide to install Angelus on Kodi below these abbreviated steps. Be sure to Enable Unknown Sources in Kodi settings if installing Angelus on Kodi 17 Krypton or later.
How to Install Angelus on Kodi 17.6 Krypton or Newer
- Kodi Home screen > System icon > File Manager > Add Source > <None>
- Type in http://repo.theunjudged.xyz/ and click OK
- Name it unjudged, click OK > OK
- Home Screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser > Install from zip file
- unjudged > repository.illuminati-X.X.X.zip
- Install from repository > Illuminati
- Video Add-ons > Angelus > Install!
How to Stream Free Content Anonymously
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer Surfshark VPN for price, speed, and privacy.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and helpful 24/7 live chat support, Surfshark VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Right now, you can try the Surfshark VPN app free for 30 days. Get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 30-day money back guarantee.
Why is VPN Important?
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, save yourself a lot of trouble and read this article:
An Encrypted VPN Doesn't Only Hide Your Identity: What is VPN?
Fully Illustrated Step by Step Guide to Download & Install Angelus Kodi Addon
How to Provide Kodi Apocalyptic Builds Repo Source URL
Follow these easy steps below to install Angelus Kodi Addon:
- Click on the gear cog icon to enter the Kodi System.
- Then, choose File Manager option at the bottom right.
- Click on the Add Source option on the far left.
- Add file source by clicking None for the file source to add a URL.
- Enter the repository URL carefully:
http://apocalypticbuilds.group/repo, then click the OK button.
- In the box underneath the URL, name the source apocalyptic, double check for errors and click OK.
- Next, name this source, apocalyptic, press OK, check for errors, and click OK again.
How to Install Apocalyptic Builds Repository
- Circle back to the Home Screen and choose the Add-ons option.
- Then, select the icon for the Add-ons browser that looks like an open package.
- Click Install from Zip file option on the screen.
- Choose the apocalyptic option or the name you entered earlier for the repo’s source.
- Click on the zip file now,
- Installation pop up message will inform you when the download is complete.
How to Install Angelus Kodi Addon
- In the Add-ons browser window click on Install from repository.
- Then, select the Apocalyptic Builds Repo.
- Click on the Video Add-ons directory.
- Choose Angelus for installation.
- Click on the Install button.
Wait for the Angelus Add-on installed successfully popup to appear and then ready, set, stream! Note that much of the content found online by this Kodi addon may be distributed without proper licensing, so get to know the applicable laws for the location you are streaming from. Once you install Angelus on Kodi, connect with your Surfshark VPN app, then safely and freely access all the free streaming content, including your favorite Amazon Prime and Netflix TV shows.
Current Categories Found in Angelus on Kodi
- Family Hub
- War Films
- Netflix TV
- Kids Boxsets
- Box Sets
- Amazon TV
- Zombie Movies
- Skellys Picks
- Crime Documentaries
- Juniors List
- 2018 TV Shows
- 2018 Movies
- Trakt Central
Gain Full Access to All Kodi Addons
Many ISP (Internet Service Providers) are now blocking third-party Kodi add-ons. Using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) while streaming online gives you private access to all Kodi add-ons. For privacy and security, be sure to hide your location and activities with a securely encrypted VPN. My True Media is offering Surfshark VPN for a limited time at an exclusive 81% discount. Try Surfshark VPN today without risk by taking advantage of their 30-day money back guarantee.
Enjoy the Angelus Video Addon and the Bounty of Team Illuminati Repo
If intrigued by this Angelus offering and finding its quick working streams and unique content of interest, you may want to check out these other great Kodi addons.
The Illuminati repo is rapidly becoming a fan favorite among Kodi users. We’re sure you’ll want to give this repo an install and check out all that it has to offer and…
May your streams never run dry!