Copy And Paste is an all-in-one Kodi addon with plenty of free movies and TV shows encompassing a huge selection of genres. You’ll find classics from the 80s and 90s, plenty of movies depicting aliens, martial artists, and witches, and even animation some erotica if that’s your thing. The massive collections of horror films really makes Copy And Paste shine, but there’s plenty of animation and kids’ movies as well.
Install Copy And Paste Kodi addon (also known as
Copy & Paste?) to avoid the prospect of not being able to stream free movies online. In this MTM tutorial, we supply quick steps and a more detailed tutorial for those wanting it. This serves to provide you with quick and easy, free access to the best movies and TV shows of all time.
Copy And Paste Advanced Install Info
Quick Steps to Install Copy And Paste Kodi Addon
The quick install steps directly below are for more experienced Kodi users. For a detailed and illustrated guide to installing the Copy And Paste Kodi Addon, look farther down the page. Note that it’s essential you enable unknown sources within Kodi if installing Copy And Paste on Kodi 17 Krypton or newer.
- Kodi home screen System > File Manager and select Add Source > <None>.
- Type http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo > click OK > name it maverick > click OK.
- Kodi main menu > Add-ons > Package Installer and choose Install From zip file.
- Choose maverick, then click repository.maverickrepo-X.X.zip to install the Maverick repo.
- Click Install From Repository, Maverick TV Repo, Video Add-ons, Copy And Paste, then Install.
How to Anonymously Access Free Streams
When using Kodi and other free streaming apps, an encrypted VPN is highly recommended to hide your identity, location, and online activities. Many experienced Kodi users, including everyone here at My True Media, prefer IPVanish VPN.
Providing the fastest VPN server speeds available and helpful 24/7 live chat support, IPVanish VPN has easy to use apps, including a Fire TV Stick native app. We've also arranged a special discount exclusively for My True Media readers.
Try the IPVanish VPN app now and get the fastest, most secure VPN available risk-free with their 7-day money back guarantee.
Privacy Info Notice
If unsure what a VPN is, how it works, or why you really should use one, read this article:
Illustrated Guide To Install Copy And Paste Kodi Addon
As mentioned, be sure to enable unknown sources before proceeding or successful installation of Copy And Paste third-party Kodi addon will be refused. This security setting shift has been required since the release of Kodi v17 Krypton. The warning just means that the Kodi team wants you to stream safely.
Provide Copy And Paste Source URL to Kodi
- Head to the Kodi home screen, and click the cog System icon.
- Next, click on File Manager in the bottom right.
- In the left column select Add Source.
- Then, select <None>.
- Enter the following URL link exactly as shown: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo.
- Name it maverick and then check for errors in the URL and click OK.
How To Install Maverick Repo
Once Kodi has the repository source available, installing the Copy And Paste Repo will be quick and easy.
- Circle back to the Kodi home screen and select the Addons menu item.
- Next, click on the Package Installer icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click Install from Zip File now.
- Click on maverick and then on repository.supremacy-X.X.zip to install the MaverickTV Repo.
Once you see the “MaverickTV Repo Installed” notification, then Copy And Paste addon is almost ready to roll.
Install Copy And Paste Kodi Addon
Now just head into the Maverick repository and boldly install whatever interests you. In this case, the Copy And Paste Kodi addon.
- Now head back to Add-ons and select Install from Repository.
- Click MaverickTV Repo to open it.
- Enter into Video Add-ons.
- Click on Copy And Paste or any addon that interests you.
- Last, hit the Install button.
Wait until you see the Copy And Paste Add-on enabled notification, then fire up the IPVanish VPN app and enjoy all the great streams anonymously! All the Kodi video add-ons you install can be located in the addons tab accessible from the left-hand column of Kodi’s main menu.
Copy And Paste Categories
Found in the Maverick TV Repo, the Copy And Paste addon features a extensive list of great content categories.
- Search Movies
- Reddit Top 250
- 80’s Classics
- 90’s Classics
- 80’s Horror
- Alien Movies
- Martial Arts
- Mind Fucks
- End of the Fucking World Movies
- Cult Classics
- Stoner Movies
- Musica Movies
- Chick Flicks
- Black Movies
- Psychological Horror
- Based On True Stories
- Walt Disney Collection
- Marvel vs DC
- Horror Movies
- Documentary Movies
- Greatest Sci-Fi
- More Sci-Fi
If you want to watch the best horror and classic films, look no further. Copy And Paste has plenty of free entertainment content and good quality streams from various servers.
Note that the Search function works great, though it may fool some into believing it’s broken. Type your search term in and click OK. When the addon finishes its search of IMDB (the Internet Movie DataBase), your search results can be found hidden behind an extra click. Copy And Paste will present you with what seems to be an empty search results page. There is simply the chance to go back (..) and a Next Page >> directory. Click on the Next Page >> directory for your search results.
Copy And Paste Safely
If you really want a great streaming experience, check out the free movies and TV channels in Copy and Paste add-on. Just make sure to turn on your IPVanish VPN app before beginning the streams.
Enjoy All the Great Shows
We hope this takes care of any questions you may have surrounding how to install Copy And Paste Kodi addon from the Maverick Repo. You’re sure to get the content you crave and far more. Be sure to visit our other MTM articles to find updates on all things Kodi and…
May your streams never run dry!